Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I Really forget Things !

Today when i looked at my previous post i found/discovered that i had missed to write the correct spellings of FORGET. Also in the first line i forgot to write "is" LOLz (i love to write lolz rather than lol...because it sounds well).

And i hav to edit my post ! i wrote all wrong , in the couple of lines above just see the blunder i have made!
Dont know where is my mind these days!

Weather is changed . I love this weather. The departing winter and summer are the only two times in the whole year about which i think should last for ever.I have come to this conclusion after thinking for about 2 or 3 years.Before this i had not any idea/clue about my favourite weather.Bur finally now i have convinced myself about it .
It rained yesterday night, better to say in the morning today before sehri .I was expecting the weather to become more cold but at the moment i don't feel so...!.

No comments: