Thursday, October 21, 2004

i am relax

so i dont know the reason why i am that relax! I dont hav any tensions.I am surprised myself !No tensions of project, not about anything else !
I reached from lahore yesterday.Yesterday night this time i was having a symptuous dinner at Bashir ki fry machli at mozang ! while i am typing down these words my mouth is watering and my taste buds can still feel that taste of fried fish! Bashir has a big name in lahore .
well then i departed for bahawalpur at 10 pm sharp.In the coach a third rated stupid indian film with a bogus story was on the show which i did not bother to watch .And now i think that i was right . anyway reched here at 4 am , got the rikshaw and reached hostel .......and as the story should be, i did with my sehri ,took bath ,offered prayer and went to sleep .
Still remember the time when jasim was my room-mate .He used to bring sehri for me in room !But i was such a sluggish that i never bothered to even wash my hands or rinse the mouth !Rather than sitting on the bed i used to eat while lying in the char-pie.How sluggish !
Attended the networking lab at 10 pm .It really seems cool to work with the CISCO routers and switches. U start feeling that u are doing something worth its name !And it is !!
Have u ever noticed about the messeges in the browser like :server is down/up ,status on ,building configuration for router/switch etc etc !Well we have to do it all in that lab which is interesting as well !
hmm ...just watched out kasak ...i missed its yesterdays episode ...so today was the 5th one !dont know whether i will watch tomorrow's episode or not ..!but drama is really a classic !