Sunday, October 24, 2004

Atlast bloody speed opened editor

Working with the less powerful processors tied with slow RAMS …huh …Too hard to sit on the seat and waiting for ‘even ’ note pad to open …which takes 20 or 30 seconds!
When you press enter there is a noticeable pause taken by the blinking cursor to move onto the next line
Well not to speak of other hard ware! Keyboard is also faulty! Shift key that’s just below the main enter key is faulty! So I have to use the other one to which I am not used to!

Now about speed of net…. Huh, …bloody speed ……even messenger does not sign in ..And if it does than u don’t know when/at which time it may disconnect again, above all the green icon still remains green …that makes u thinking u are online but actually u r not! Only when u try to send message or change nick then u come to know about that bloody service which is not available at the very moment!

These are the reasons I hate to use net In cafes…And I am typing this post in text pad….i am not sure whether I will be able to get it posted or not !

As karachi-ities are uncertain/afraid of power failures, I am afraid of disconnection/slow speed.
Today I don’t wanna write anything else. By now there are not any signs that I will be able to get this post uploaded …perhaps today is a No-post /world wide wait day .
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
1460 - Timeout expiredInternet Security and Acceleration Server


And finally now I made it .

No comments: