Sunday, October 24, 2004

Damned window 98


Well for more than an hour i am trying to download " hello" software for adding pics on blog, but in vain ! I cant understand where does the downloadd file go in my system! I have seen it in programme files ,also searched it in my documents folder but it is no where ! Rather a link saying :resume download appears on the desktop .And when i try to hit it ,nothing happens except download bar flashes with the words :100% complete and then disappears ! well ....i think it is not possible to maintain a blog when you re using net in cafe'! and atlast i gave up ! Just thinking of that !

Badar is with me right now and we are the only 2 souls in the cafe at the moment ! Both busy in their own jobs !
Today when i signed in my messenger nobody was online except badar and we kept on chatting with each other (he was sitting just behind me)..


me : hi
badar : hi bak
me:asl
badar :24 m bwp
me:do we know each other ?
badar:perhaps ....i am in iub
me:oh ....me too
me: in which class>?
badar : passing out class
me: oh i am also from those !
....................................
..................................
..................................
And in this way we kept on talking for about 20 minutes ....lolz ! how stupid/idiot we are .
But afterwards we both got busy ......and now after typing and finishing with this post i will try to read some norwegian script ! despite knowing it's ABC ...Lets see is it possible or not !!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! anal fucking Connecticut culinary in school