Monday, October 25, 2004

I Forget thigs....

I for get things.In last fifteen days it for the second time i have forgotten my soap in wash-room ! some one picked it form there .i can't understand the psychology of these soap-lifters.And now i am suffering .

3 days ago ,when i had to come bak from home to bwp ,i made a list of things that i had to put in my bag .
i not only missed some things to include in the list but also did not read it carefully ! and missed some other items as well !
\Perhaps wandering thoughts /delusional ramblings wat ever are responsible for this !
i should try to pull myself out of this situation ......\!

And this black color for blog is suitable ....i think ......i can bear it for umpteenth time without ranting /raving .

Random thought of the day :

Of all the places on earth, why am I in Pakistan, Oh God Almighty??

No comments: