Monday, October 11, 2004

Despite knowing that i had to go to some place, I didn't !
Yesterday night i had a fone cll frm mamoos home while i was wandering aimlessly on circular road !

when today monring when i dailed bak i ws informed ab a messege of my father "why u had'nt been there by now? Dont u hav any sense?"

I was told ab it in such a cold tone that i couldn't stop myself feeling a cold wave travelling from my head through the spine down to the feet !!!!!!!
****Bang in my head *****
It was all enough to bring me bak into my senses ! as my mind was on seventh heaven from many days ! it came bak down to the earth in no time !
But i am still in the cafe .......i will be on that directed place tomorrow morning .....INSHA ALLAH .

Another interesting thing that happened today:

we were in our so called cinema ( room in hostel) ,watching a famous indian movie,that ws slowly pacing towards its climax, it was "mama bear " one of our friends..........
Yes who is on the door ?
" Mr. owner {cinema owner) open the door ...ur father is here".A bang in our mind !
we started staring each other's flat faces .it took us amost 10 seconds to realiza the situation....!


THE reflexes :
1] Jet audio paused .
2] escped key pressed.
3] window shut down ........enter key striken .....shut down confirmed ...screen went dark!

A pin drop silence...........we could feel our hearts beating at thier max rate!!!!LOLZ ......perpahs we were caught red handed in our so called studies !

while other two were still looking wat to do next ,i jumped out throgh the bak door and escaped from the scene using bak door diplomacy......Later mr owner told that every thing was ok .....bu i dont beleve in it !

well that as the end of aventure .......

enough for now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!