Monday, August 22, 2005

Nowadays I am swallowing talwaar kay nishan wali Disprin for two obvious reasons:

1) Headache.
2) My blood needs dilution.

Though ‘dilution in blood’ in desi terms is taken in a very wrong sense.
So the point of caution is: consider its velaity meanings only.


If tested from lab, I am sure my blood will have the following composition:

50% Cholesterol,
10% Pepsi.
40% RBCs

But i fear in the days to follow it will become:

60% Cholesterol.
10% Pepsi.
20% RBCs
10% Disprin.


Last year in winter it was 70% tea and 30% RBCs. While my blood kept boiling all the times, don’t wanna mention ‘why?’

Do you know what is the boiling point of Blood? Water boils at 100 ‘C and Blood? I don’t have any idea but I know sometimes even a smile of a person can boil your blood. Lolz.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Bas ajj nahi jana. Chutti hay aaj.

Today this was the very first thing that crossed my mind when I opened my eyes in the morning at 6 am and then I slept again. hah. Another sick leave. Well the actual reason was headache and pain in the neck. Now the status of my remaining leaves till Oct. 25th is:

Sick leaves = 1 Alarm Status: High
Casual leaves = 4 AS: Normal.


I have decided to avail a leave on last Saturday of every month (not this time). That is a better way. There is another option of ‘leave without pay’ i.e. absents. But it’s not attractive. Those people are lucky who have Saturdays off as well.

3 comments:

Raheel Lakhani said...

99% rice in me.. lol

Anonymous said...

nice composition of ur blood......I guess i would have 90 % Nicotine......

S.G. said...

:) nice topic for research..boiling point of blood..mmmmmm
and what a composition... wow...than mine wold definitely be...50% milk 40% rooh afza
and 10 % the junk food i take.