Thursday, August 04, 2005

Listening to : 'La Telumeen' by Guitara Band.

Uff…what a song… especially when it comes to last one minute before end. Such compositions come straight from the depths of heart. The point from where the other band member takes over… It’s sad, it’s heart grabbing, it’s pinching and painful…it shakes me from inside…drags my soul on thorns…sighs. It reminds about something/someone I missed/lost in life. It reminds about mental & physical agony that I faced. Nothing is more hurting. Time rewinds back. Things that were long forgotten resurface again. I find myself helpless, left with regrets and sorrows. It reminds me of all the heart throbbing moments. Wanna weep…the cut is deep indeed.

Bitten and dejected, alone I stand with a never ending pain. It will stay in my unconscious forever. Pinching me at times when I want to look behind and at times too when I don’t even wanna think anything. At times when the warmth of tears rolling down my cheeks reminds that my eyes are wet…my heart forgets beating for a while…I feel dumbness and fail to exhale. let me admit…yes today let me admit…lest my heart go bang…It’s pinching at times while strolling alone on a dark road…following the thick yellow lines and pushing along a de-shaped ‘can’ of a cold-drink un-heartedly, it pinches when it gets too dark before rain, pinches while standing outside a shopping zone to buy a bouquet, while staring at the floor covered with red & golden crispy leaves, while imagining about a day twenty years later from today that will bring something exceptional and unexpected, pinching when I recall how uncontrollably I wept when I raised my hands for duaa… sighs…and you don’t even know, painful when it is showering outside in a sad winter night at 3 am & thinking about a day that will never bring us face to face again…will never be able to forget you. My heart aches…

Sobs…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Heart Patient!!!!!!

Saady said...

dude...thats deep...but unfortunately...i am a sesdha saadha...dumb...masoom sa bacha..so my comment wont matter...lolz....

smile...and rock on....and listen to that Allah ke Banday wala song...(toota toota aik parinda song !)

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

Songs are what listeners perceive and not what singers sing.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Thatz the power of music!

saady is right.. thats a great movitational song.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Music?? rather thinking or maybe both.

S.G. said...

:) a mushkil angrezi wali post for me :D