Sunday, August 28, 2005

Action & Reaction

Every action has a reaction.

On reading this, Sharfoo closed his book and waited ... Nothing happened!

~~~

Well back to blogger traditional skins. i had an idea about image tags, but did not know what is wrong. While placing tags i messed up things. And there is some problem with proper placement of these things: < , " { ) Or it may be some problem with something else. I am unable to guess. ~~~

Thanks Asma for your clue! I will try it later again. Though i have viewed it. A single em3delflwrbg.jpg is called two times in the code. Once as a sound file and again as a bgfile ... lolz. I am unable to understand this mystery. Waisay that personality test was good. I am pasting the link over here again, so that others may also check it.

http://www.geocities.com/asmamirza_84/personality.html



.

3 comments:

S.G. said...

some confusions at blogger? VL was a life saver for me... ask her she is very good at these codes stuff.

Raheel Lakhani said...

blogger coding does generate some confusions to me too.

Asma said...

Thats a nice layout now :)

regarding the personality check .... aah i made the site some 2-3 yrs back or maybe even more ... made it on just front page .. so u can imagine such erraneous links :)

anyways .... !!!

u r tagged at my blog too!!
wasalam