Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Office Tales

I’ll depart at nine tonight. Where? It shouldn’t be a question. Since morning, at office, I am distracted and absolutely reluctant to think about work. And I am playing a flash game ‘Copter’. Believe me, I have found it very addictive after ‘crazy taxi’ on mind jolt games. I drop the choppers and get new ones without saying ‘Bring me a new chopper.’ – do you remember Swat Kats? I hope so! :-D

Twenty two minutes to off. I have a firm belief that black sheep have installed key loggers on the PCs dedicated for web surfing. So, here I am - just taking a risk to publish.

Yesterday, I was given a slight hint that this year they want me to appear in GRE. Last year, on their demand, I had to take TOEFL :-). This time, preparation on such a short notice is difficult. I, too, have given them a slight hint. - Not possible. :-D

Next update tomorrow. Rahay Naam Allah ka!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur company asked you to give TOEFL and now GRE?? :S Hmmm can you be a bit elaborative on this? And isn't the big day near or something :)

Hows your dad now?? Doing good naa?

Anonymous said...

Hmm aur?

shadi hogayi??

Bohat Mubarkain :)

gh said...

Ssshhh ... no more office tales. My father is quite fine now. Shadi ho gaaey. shukran!