Saturday, April 12, 2008

I have many things in my mind but only a limited set of words. Three years ago i was at my best. Though i had it,s slight realization but actually i took it all wrong. I made some decisions on my own and forgot that it is the supreme power of Allah Almighty that decides everything and i don't have anything in my hand. Now that i want to stay at home it is not possible. I have to go. I won't say it's a crisis or a worst situation. But there is a feeling that my heart can go bang. Silent and empty minded - this is what i am now.

Khair, yesterday i was thinking that people on blogs don't do anything positive or practical except criticizing the political and socioeconomic crisis in the country. They make forums, initiate discussions and request people to paste tags on their blogs to demonstrate a protest. And that's it. Is this of any use?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be euphoric these days?

As for speaking out and ranting online; in the end you just get to know that people share your thoughts and people who don't continue breaking things out ins streets; carrying the Kalashnikovs ... :\

gh said...

Read the post above.

This is not a valid reason that people who don't share thoughts carry kkovs.