Saturday, April 19, 2008

My father remained in CCU for three days after he fainted with heavy sweating on last Saturday. He was discharged from hospital on Thursday. The doctor suspected it was minor heart attack but even in three days of observation they didn't find any of its symptoms again except in the first couple of ECGs and a cardiac test which i think had fake readings by the lab wala, and of course on the instructions of doctor. Today we have an taken appointment from another doctor. Lets see what does he say. I hope it is not a cardiac problem.

And i am searching for a violin ring tone - i don't know the name but somebody told me it was Radio break violin or Record break violin. It was actually a background music i listened to on FM100. Please leave the link if you know which ring tone it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope and pray he gets well ... May Allah bless him with speedy shifa, inshah Allah!

My best!

gh said...

Thanks for the prayers and get me the ring tone dudette- you are quite good in these searches.

Anonymous said...

U actually typed in ur user id and password ... god people will now know that you are the GH :S