Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We have a polymer plant start up today (once gain). I was supposed to stay at plant for 24 hours during this phase. The person who stays at plant gets his next day off in compensation. But my case is bit different. I am on resign and completing the notice period of 26 days. I had to join my new office on 1st August but I am late by two days just because of availing two sick leaves, as three days ago, I had a severe kidney pain and had to return from office early in the morning.

Today, just five minutes before off time, my manager told me that Plant Manager wants me to stay at plant; i can get the next day off but can’t get any relaxation regarding 26 working days. Then what’s the use of this next days’ rest? I thought to myself.

Manager: Agar aik din ki relaxation day dain to theek hay werna mat rukna.
Me: :-׀ ( Lagta hai in ki aapas main lagti wagti hai)

Khair, Pm ko main nay sab araam say bol diya. My point was that I can’t stay on plant for continuous 32 hours. As I am suffering from kidney pain, it will become difficult for me. (Bemari to kab ki khatam ho chukki … it was just an excuse.)

Regarding relaxation PM Said: I can't promise on this but i'll try, it's not clear in company's policy. ( a diplomatic answer)

Khair, ghar to main aa gaya hoon but perhaps I shouldn’t. My manager has misguided me.
Should I stay at plant and get late by one more day? I want to know your views on this issue.

6 comments:

Read before use said...

but a within limits sick leave does not do anything to a years required presence.

Raheel Lakhani said...

sab choro bum phoro

Anonymous said...

hehe ... office waloon ko pata lag gaya hay gh saab yahan say rukhsat honay walay hoon .. thats y ab khainchaaa lag raha hay .... ahooooo

gh said...

Anonymous: Ahoo pa ji ... Theek kahnday ho tusse. :)

Keep visiting.

Anonymous said...

lolz ... dont do late sittings jana hi thera tu ... :)

like in my office two ppl are going and they come like at 11-12 and do nothing at all just chat :)

ooops woh parh hi na lein kaheen :/

gh said...

Can i have the email addresses of these both guys? :)

*Makes a shaytan bachon wala face*