Friday, July 28, 2006

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False

BEST:
1. Male friend: many.
2. Female friend: post advertised. ; )
3. Vacation: two years ago in Naran.

WORST:
1. Time of day: none.
2. Day of the week: Saturday.
3. Color crayon: blue.

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes to your school: Hadi (brother)
2. Talked to on the phone: Noor (friend)
3. Text: Hassan sb. (ex colleague)
4. Person who Instant Messaged: Don’t remember.

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: filling this tag.
2. Wearing: kurta shalwar.

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Saturday
2. Got any plans: Nothing special, have to collect clothes from tailor.
3. Goal: to be punctual.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: rain.

FAVORITE:
1. Number: none.
2. Song: so many
3. Color: blue

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: no
2. Mood: serious.
3. Wanting: a glass of plain water.

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: kia matlab?
I am a morning person: very true.
I am a perfectionist: true
I am an only child: false
I am currently in my pajamas: false

I am currently pregnant: false.

I am currently suffering from a broken heart: false
I am left handed: false
I am addicted to Blogging: true
I am online 24/7: false
I am very shy around the opposite gender: false
I can be paranoid at times: true
I currently have a crush on someone: true (condolezza rice ; )
I currently regret something that I have done: false
I enjoy country music: true
I enjoy smoothies: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: true (when others call)
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: false
I have a hidden talent: false
I have a lot to learn: true
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: false

ANGER:
1. Are you currently mad at someone?: no
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Noor?
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone: yes
4. Ever something was thrown at you: yes
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? yell

EXCITEMENT:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you: yes, my friends on my birthday.
2. Are you easily excited: yes
3. What you’re most excited about: these days it’s nothing.
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?: Gin lain yar …. (heeh heeh)
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? a notebook

SELF-DISCOVERY:
1. Name: gh
2. Where were you born? on blogspot.
3. What’s your main goal in life? to get my dream job.
4. How do you want to die?: in faith

OPINIONS:
1. Sex before marriage?: no
2. Gay Marriage? no
3. Lower the Drinking age? hell with drinkers
4. Recycling? too expensive in Pakistan.

DREAMS:

1. What was your latest dream? a nightmare that i don’t remember.
2. Have any of your dreams come true? not yet but still waiting for one to come true.
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? there were many.

1. Straight, Gay, Bi? straight.
2. Do you have a bf/gf? no
3. Do you have a crush? yes … scroll up.

Q: How many beds did you lay in yesterday? one
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? khaki

Q: Name one thing that you do everyday? breath 24/7

Q: How much cash do you have on you right now? I have just won one million dollars, don’t disturb and let me count.


Q: When was the last time you saw your dad? twenty minutes back
Q: What did you have for dinner last night? palao
Q: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? borrowed a new t-shirt from my cousin 5 years ago and I never returned it.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Blogger.com

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now? no

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class?: nope
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd?: yes … I can sing well.
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days?: no
4. Have you ever slept with a night light?: no
5. Have you ever danced in the rain?: no
6. Have you ever lied?: yes
7. Have you ever tripped over something stupid?: no.

PICK ONE:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Kebab
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Both. :)
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon.
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+ : kia sawal hai!
6. Kulfi, Ice cream : Ice cream
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom : Orlando Bloom
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower : Eiffel Tower
9. Lahore, Khi, Islmbad : Lahore

punishment for: raheel, kawab, asma.

9 comments:

Read before use said...

post advertised ..haha

Khawab said...

saza suna di
mager galti bi tu batayain na :S
awain
i object....

Vaqas said...

wow, nice
don't delete this..I will take it laterz

Anonymous said...

lolz great itsnot saza for me was looking for some taggy posts for so long ... waiting and here it comes :D

hope your friend noor isnot reading this :P

gh said...

Hani! ;)

Vaqas! Sure buddy!

Khawab! Haan awain :)

Asma! Gr8! I have always found you ready for filling the tags. What about filling the same tag thrice? wink*
Well i think Noor must read it.

Khawab said...

but i dont lik being taged......
eeerrrrr
k i am half way done....will post it soon....
bzy wid shity life :/

Anonymous said...

lolz i even filled one the same day ... just havent posted yet :/

any tag me ready :D

minus some questions :)

zeee u need some tagg push ups :P

gh said...

Ammanna! This is the only problem with the tags. People start knowing about you :)

Khawab! okie, next time i will not tag you.

Asma! - ( -some questions) ? :)

Khawab said...

yeh yeh
hhmmm there is nothin wrong wid tagin me
:( i jst never get time to finish em :'( abi bi main ne yeh wali tag post half way done ki hai mager time hi nahi melta ke katam kar sakon