Wednesday, December 21, 2005

So today I have received a call letter for an interview!!! Wohaaaa! I wasn’t expecting that. They have just sent the letter at 11th hour. Interview is on this Friday. Now I am fully active, feeling energetic and all my senses have started working properly and are ready to accept another challenge type of thingeee. Coz only two nights and lot of things to revise. So once again it’s me with books, cups of tea and Cold n foggy winter nights! In a full mood to study and to prepare for this upcoming interview. Actually it does not matter whether they call you to join or not, whether you join them or not .... appearing in these tests and interviews matters. Coz they are very important for self-evaluation. They actually tell you that where you are standing in market, what you have already learnt, how much do you know about your field and which are the things that you still have to learn. So that's why appearing in tests with full preparation and confidence is always recommended and is necessary as well. They only way to simply come outta your own moving-shell, to interact with others and to remain in touch with the goings on.

Tomorrow I have to tell another new story to my HoD so that he may grant me a leave on Friday. That’s a one big hurdle ahead. I was already on leave on last Thursday. Let us see what happens. TC.

Listening to: Mayra Peyar by Amir Zaki

10 comments:

Gia said...

wish u all da luck *GH* =)

Raheel Lakhani said...

good luck!! enjoy studying in chilly nights with a cup of coffee.

btw I like arooj's cover version more.

Read before use said...

kahin sharfoo na chala jaaye tumhari jagah,phir to tumhein woh job nahin milnay lagee....(ya shaid mil bhi jaaye)

aamanna..it is a SWOT not a SWAT analysis.

Good Luck

Khawab said...

hehehheheheeheehe

i am far frm studing
jst 2 weeks far heheheheehe
i am enjoyin ma break no more books no more late nights ;) n no more those boring economic lecturess ;)

have fun buddy

Read before use said...

I stand corrected.

Anonymous said...

all the best dude... say hi to sharfoo for me.

Maria I said...

Allah sharfoo ko kamiyab karay, aur becharay ke haq mein behtar karay. =P

Tooba said...

best of luck:)

Khawab said...

how was ur interview.....han

gh said...

Ummm thankyou all for wishing me good luck! It was almost good & They will contact in a few days. Life in these last two and three days was so good!