Friday, December 30, 2005

A must do Tag





UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits... Shake my legs.
2. Are you double jointed... Nope.
3. Can you roll your tongue... I do think about it sometimes but I know I can’t do it.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time... Perfectly!!!! I saw my roommate doing that with a great degree of perfection. After much practice now I can also lift up my right eyebrow! Now the problem is – sometimes I feel that it stays a millimeter above its normal position …..lolz

5. Can you blow spit bubbles...Stinking.
6. Can you cross your eyes... No.
7. Tattoos... Hate them.
8. Piercings... None.
9. Do you make your bed daily... Who bothers -- while at home you don’t have to worry about these things -- yes when I was in hostel I used to do that myself.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first?... Right one, mostly.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone... Not that I recall.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry... Thousand only.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7... My specs … do they count?
14. Favorite piece of clothing... Embroidered Kurta Shalwar.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it... Cut it.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam...
17. Do you use extra salt on your food... Sometimes.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet... None, I think.
19. What's your favorite beverage...Coca Cola.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant/chain...KFC
21. Do you cook... I used to cook readings in Physics Experiments ...... lolzzzzzz.

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth... A couple times a day.
23. Hair drying method... Towel.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair... Never.

MANNERS

25. Do you ever swear... I try to avoid it, strictly.
26. Do you ever spit... Never.

FAVORITE

27. Animal... Fried Fish & Chicken. :D
28. Food... JANWAR HEE CHALAIN GAY ….. lolz
29. Month... April, May, June, July.
30. Day... Saturday + Sunday.
31. Cartoon... Swat kats, Johnny Quest, Bugs and Deffy Show, The Mask.
32. Shoe brand... Um... Weinbrenner
33. Subject in school... No more schooling.
34. Color... Oh leave it.
35. Sport... Baseball, but who plays here?
36. TV shows... Who din khawab howay. No time for that …. And if I have some free time, I prefer to use PC.

37. Thing to do in the spring... I will buy rambling-creepers – I love them.
38. Thing to do in the summer... Will start jogging, play cricket and lots of awaragardi.
39. Thing to do in the fall... Walk through the crunchy fallen leaves.
40. Thing to do in winter... Would that I could hibernate..
41. In the CD player... Nothing.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with... Sajjad – class fellow.
43. Reading... Blogs!!
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors... Nope.
45. What color is your bedroom...Off-White scheme
46. Do you use an alarm clock... Yes.
47. Window seat or isle... Window.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position... I like to sleep on my right side.
49. In hot weather do you use a blanket... Nope.
50. Do you snore... Yes… and I am worried, not a good thing.
51. Do you sleepwalk... Wish -- if I could!
52. Do you talk in your sleep... Very very rare.

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals... Nope….. hee heeee

Question of the Tag: which stuffed item had Marina Khan with her in Drama Serial Tanhayaan? Just recall your memory folks.

It was a smart Pink Panther.


54. How about with the light on... These days it is YES.
55. Do you fall asleep with the tv or radio on... sometimes I sleep while listening radio.
56. Last interesting person you met... Shayzee -- school fellow -- met him after 5 years.

Tagging

Aamanna – It’s a long tag for you, once again!
Raheel
Khwab
Asma
Hani

5 comments:

Khawab said...

when u ZA i think u wana say Zee
rit???

huh i feel like throwin rocks @ ya for tagin

Read before use said...

"jaanwar hee chalain gay..."

hehehe..

these tags tell a lot of stuff about people.

Your tag will be answered...in a few days..

Raheel Lakhani said...

It looks like a fun tag.. I haven't read this because it will kill the fun. I will read and blog it in few days because alot of new year posts are pending.

Read before use said...

hey why is the I of Hani faded??

Anonymous said...

http://goldcookies.com/index.php
http://goldcookies.com/microsoft-anti-spyware.html
http://goldcookies.com/norton-abrasives.html