Saturday, January 01, 2005

Goings on

*There is no need to tell the things that every body knows eg new year/changing weather/current affairs.

*Half an hour ago i slipped in the mud(after ages..once i remember, when i was in school, i slipped while playing cricket and then made my way bak to home...haa haa haa). Managed to keep the clothes as clean as they were. coz my hands touched the ground before my body.
Any way it all happens in a jiffy. You are walking thinking about something and in micro-seconds you are down. and the very next moment u stand up and look around who has seen you and who is laughing ! i was fortunate enough that i was the only soul at that place. Any way ...sab chalta hay !

* playing evolution mode/factory driver of nfs5 will eventually make me mad. I can now play this game with closed eyes, without any fear of losing.

* Only 15 days left to say bye bye to hostel.

* 3 am is the best time to take bath in hostels, if you hate cold water in winter.

* Taking tea is not my habbit, it has become my need now. A necessity for my survival.

* In 24 hours, i take more tea than drinking water.

* I still have to prepare project viva & i am studying nothing. em
wasting time as usual.

* Whenever i talk to my parents i get tons of advices. Following are
worth mentioning:

prepare well for viva. No excuses will be accepted.
don't waste time.
Stay in your room/hostel rather than wandering around and loitering on roads.
complete and collect your necessary documents.
Be prepared for interviews.

* Irfan, one of my class fellows said: "yar agar job mil gaey to bhi
tension, agar na milli to phir bhi tension."

* Looo jiiiiiiii ' result ' bhi aanay wala hay. Recent news.

abb ki baaar paper itnay boray bhi nahi howay. hope floats.

Gone are the days when i used to sing :

nahi per' ha may nay sara saal

abb kia ho ga mayra haal

"E" aaa'ey ga

"D" aaa'ey ga

bach na paaaa'oon ga isss baaar




No comments: