Sunday, January 02, 2005

5:00 pm
Beginning of my day.

5:10 pm
Ironed my clothes

5:20 pm
I hate every body around me. I hate everything and all bastards around me. Want to get rid of them. No more. I do not wanna talk/see any body. Get lost. Leave me alone.

6:00 Pm
I had my first meal of the day.

7:00 pm
A dude made a phone call; he wanted me to solve one of the trigonometry problems from his math’s book.

7:15 pm
First cup of tea. My nerves badly needed it. It is as important as oxygen for life.

It is too cold outside even heater is failing to keep the room temperature in bearable limits. I think 2kW heater can do the job well.

I have decided to consider my ‘to-do list’ and start striking through these items one after another, before it gets too late for me. Therefore, from tomorrow inshaALLAH i shall change my routine.

8:00 pm
My roommate (Captain Pollution) came back from home. I do not know how I am bearing his obnoxious habits of smoking. A Million-dollar question! Perhaps this is the thing what we call: compromise.

9:34 pm

listening to : mayra peyyar tum hee ho by Arooj Aftaab. If i were given an option to choose any three songs and pass rest of my life with them this song will be one of them.

I want to: Stop writing 'This & That' type of english stuff.

9:39 pm

Publishing now.