Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The sluggard---------No More

So today i beated all my records of activeness! i got up at 6 30 am after ages. well it was too cold outside and i had to go to Nadra office for my Id card. going there late is not a good option either. u have to get into long queues. so got the point (bus) at 8 o clock and reached there at 9 am . the whole process took only 20 minutes! and i made my way back to my mamoo's home happily.

"i have not evr seen such a sluggish person in my life",said my nani amma when she came to know that i hav applied for Id card for the first time! i was 6 years late! now i am 24.

Khala asked me,"pehlay yaad kiyon nahi aaya?"
nani amma said :"sustiiiii"
i told them that, "subha 6 30 bajay say to sust nahi hoon"...lolz

although it is a matter of shame for me. i had been using the Id card number of my father by now !

well the story is over. now i will also hav my own identity! Well to be a bit funny , i was having negotiations with govt of pakistan on this issue of identity! hee hee heee ........
***********
One of my friends said, "yar tum ghazal zaroor gaya karo, coz tum gatay howay rotay bohat acha ho, which is actually the requirement go for a ghazal."
There were times when i used to fall in and outa love 100 times a year.ah gone are those days. Em not sure whether i hav become a bit mature or.....ahmmmm ahmmmmmm ......sighs ....it is something else????
not sure. But dejected paramours (spelling sahi hain???) do want me to sing ghazals....hee hee heeeeeeee



No comments: