Thursday, December 23, 2004

oily creepers

Things under the same date should appear in the same post.I hav to edit this post only to put a sardar joke here. un fortunately this explorer version does not support/show the text edit bar (only in blogger). dont know wat is wrong. Also i am not able to download 'Hello'.It does not work in this bloody 'system'.
*********************************************************************
A SArdar Joke
****************
Surjit Singh saw that his friend Baljit Singh was very depressed."What happened ?" asked Surjit.

"Yaar, I lost Rs. 800 in a bet yesterday . "

"How come ?"

"Well, yesterday, the one-day match between India and England was being shown live on TV.I bet Rs.500 that India would win, but I lost the bet."

" But thats only Rs. 500, where did the rest go ?"

" Yaar, I bet on the highlights too!"

********************************************************************

Sometimes u hav to b formal. U hav to bear little oily creepers/cheapsters around u. Sometimes to protect urself, sometimes to defend others and sometimes due to unexplainable/unknown reasons. Self defence is the nature's elderest law. how apt!
***********
I wonder when i see all my friends and other ppl around me. All of them are ambitious. they hav aims. Their approach towards many things in life is soo mature and realistic that i am surprised.
I dont hav any aims...i am as dead as a piece of stone.My life revolves around the cups of tea and i hav nothing except to live in my past. I am passimist. I paint things in blue. I always look out for darker aspects. But isn't it the way to the road of reality? perhaps i don't dream.i know wat i am. I don't over estimate myself. I know wat i can do and wat i can't.I am not a dreamer. To hav aims is good but if someone says he wants to be a PM it will leave me with the only option to mourn.Perhaps i am in a confusion myself. i am mixing many things. Fate, reality, optimism etc and o coz unnecessary expectations...blah blah blah.
nothing mucch to say......


No comments: