Thursday, September 18, 2008

The early morning encounter with the BC wasn't a pleasant thing to see as i was thirty minutes late. Noticing this, he advanced towards me but my sixth sense warned me of the approaching danger and the admonishments brewing-up in his mind, i preferred to ignore everything and kept walking while unnoticeably slowing down my pace for a while but then i picked up and entered the building. I didn't stop for a hello-hi. And why the **** should i exchange these mundane civilities when i knew that BC was approaching with a calm looking face while composing his mind to heap abuse on me. It's always better to escape for one sure reason that i would never like to lash out (at BC). For me how fatal it would be in terms of committing a career suicide, i have a very clear idea about it. I hope that these days wont last too long. 'This' way or 'That' way, but certainly not here at this T junction.

No comments: