Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's a Sunday.

My day began at 10:30 am.
Breakfast.
Newspapers.
TaayleeeVision+A cup of tea.
Blogs.
A couple of samosay with tomato-red ketchup.
Seems that I am the only way’law on this planet.


Haji has got job on a fertilizer plant.
He will be a trainee again after a one year job. Haa.


My training will complete on 25th April.
I have to take a test on next Moday in this regard.
Alas, I am not in any mood to open the notes I have taken during the course.

People in the sidebar of this page are sleeping.
Sometimes, I fear, very soon, most of them will quit blogging.
Hani has exams. But somehow he is still on the scene.

I want to get rid of this bloody PTCL network.
Yesterday, Affan told me to buy a World Call connection for wireless access.
Let’s see, whether in my area, they are providing the service or not.
It will cost Rs.3600/- to get the connection. And if their service is good, I’ll not mind to pay this amount.

Template is changed again. If u know, where to find bloody-est ever templates (In addition to blogspot), just tell me. I would love to apply them here.

Listening to: Ajnabi by Sequencers.

6 comments:

Read before use said...

yes Iam around, man what can I tell you I am addicted to blogging and have no will power to leave it.

Sequencers, it sounded so good when the album came out, you know what, I think we are quite similar in tastes.


Bhoolna, Yaadein.. also very nice.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Oye Samosas have nothing to do with ketchup. They don't compliment each other, next time try imli ki chatni.

And yaar sach main blogging scene is so dull and sleepy these days =S

Asma said...

Lolz seems like you are enjoying sundays quite a lot ....... with samosas and tele !!

yeah with this ban suddenly blogging scene has come down ... i'm also seeing blogs today after such a long time though posted one two posts on m y own but seeing other blogs for god knows how many days !!!!!

gh said...

H!
Seems true@tastes! No doubt, Bholna is a wonderful composition of mid 90’s, when pure pakistani pop (and some rap also) was in full bloom!

R!
If you don't have that imli ki chatni, then samosas have everything to do with the ketchup. But you are right, samosay with Imli / AaloBokharay ki chatni is a perfect combination!
Publishing daily routines and comments is not everything, sometimes it sucks. Let's see, what else can be done.

A!
I know your HardDisk had some un-welcomed e-guests; viruses and spy-wares! Lolz.
How was your sunday?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Shoes of fisherman the

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »