Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tagged

Asma Mirza tagged me -- thankyou.


P . E . R . S . O . N . A . L . S .

-Name/initials: Munir/M
-Birthday: 11th December, 1980 --- If avaerage age is 50, then I have lived half of my life.
-Siblings: Four.
-Height: 5’ 8’’


F. A . S . H . I . O . N . S . T . U . F . F .


-Where is your favorite place to shop: Liberty-Lahore


.S . P . E . C . I . F . I . C . S .

-What are you most scared of?: While thinking about death.?
-What would you change about yourself?: I will change my eating habits and would like to switch to vegetables!


F . A . V . O . R . I . T . E . S .


-Color: Purple, Parrot Green, Navy/Sky Blue, Orange and Cherry Red.

-Food: Any thing that tastes well and it must be spicy.

-subjects in school: Nah Nah Nah … plz … Let the sleeping dogs lie ----- Thankyou.

-Hobbies: Now I can’t type here ‘Sleeping’ lolz.
-
Have you Ever Smoked?: Yes! There is nothing wrong in it ---- except health risks that take time to surface. People often exaggerate when they say ‘Cigarette-noshi aik lanat hai.’

-bungee jumped?: Nops … but I would like to go for it!

-been in love?: My heart aches.

-Ever made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: No … if you are asking particularly about getting outta trouble.

-cried when someone died?: Yes – very natural.


C . U . R . R . E . N . T .


-music: Hotel California - Instrumental
-desktop picture: A pic from American Aviaton Gallery.










-book you're reading: A Textbook of Electrical Technology a.k.a BL Theraja.
-in cd player: Spinning nothing … FM89 rocks.
-in DVD player: Still in my To-Buy-List


A . R . E . Y . O . U .


-insecure: Thanks to ALLAH, I am not insecure.
-moody: Everybody on this planet is moody and I am not fom Mars.
-hard working: Sometimes.
-organized: Yes.
-shy: These type of questions are for our Mashriqi Larkiyaan.
-difficult: Not much difficult if compared with Complex Fourier and Laplace Transformations….. LoLz
-messy: Not at all. *Declares in full confidence.*
-obsessed: Sometimes


R . A . N . D . O . M .


-In the morning I am: Almost Fresh!!! I am gradually saying goodbye to my Laziness … Getting up early isn’t a big problem for me now.
-I dream about: One day I will move to NØRGE.


F . I . N . A . L . Q . U . E . S . T . I . O . N . S .


-what was the last film you saw at the movies? Gone are the days jab GH filmain daykha kartay thay. Time he nahi milta.
-what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Andaa Paratha and Chai.
-could you live without your computer?: Yes … But lifestyle change ho jaey ga.
-Gold or Silver: Are you asking about Credit Cards?
-would you color your hair?: No.


T.A.G.G.I.N.G.


Raheel, Naqi, Hani, Lil Princess, Khawab, Aamanna and SG.

10 comments:

Sadaff said...

tagging is evil
hehehe
yes i dont watch movies tooo
hum sad laug hein jeee
oh and joo's reply on hani ji's post is el classico.
bahahah

Read before use said...

cigarette noshi sehat kay liyay muzir hay-wazarat-e-sehat.

So why do you want the health risks to surface?make em drown ,drown,drown.

Thanks for the tag,I'm labelled!

gh said...

:)

1 cigarette per month isn't bad!

zaza said...

how long did u take typing this up!

Anonymous said...

strange business...this tagging thing!

Anonymous said...

You an electrical/electronics engineer brother?

Anonymous said...

And yes, I totally agree with smoking not being a bad thing! And I totally hate it when people come up with religious stuff against smoking when most of or ulema eat tobacco pans!

Anonymous said...

No prob and great filled up tag :)

it really was veryyyy big one!!!

Raheel Lakhani said...

I will fill this big evil tag pretty soon. Thanks for tagging!!

Raheel Lakhani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.