Friday, November 18, 2005


Green Head to himself: Do you know GH what your actual problem is? Even being so grown up, you are still hesitant to accept those realities which certainly are the basics to lead a normal human life. It dawned upon me today morning. Actually when I say ‘accept’ mostly it means ‘compromise’. So actually, I compromise with these realities by convincing myself that this is the destiny – only at times when it is incumbent. Oh man, wait for a second, why I am getting that serious? And why I should be? In this world there are different schools of thought. But according to Sharfoo, books and thoughts are none of my business. I have schools with playgrounds only :(



I have GoL – germs of laziness. My parents think that I am the most idiotic and laziest piece of scum on this planet. They never found me doing anything right on the right time in the past 7 years. Rather they have seen me doing nothing. But they don’t know this is everything! No work, no pain. And when there isn’t any pain, who would like to think about gains by the way?


Firstly I was treated with smirks followed by the advices in soft tones. Then they started scolding me and words became harsher and harsher with the every passing day. But one day ……….. Hey STOP for a while! What you are expecting? What should have happened? They broke their patience? Hay na? Aisa kuch nahi howa … One day they gave up - when they realized that I don’t have anything between my ears. Since then i feel myself in heaven!


But sometimes I do give surprises to others. For example when I passed my third year exams in first attempt, the news spread like a wild fire in campus. And what should I say about my class fellows. Their jaws hung wide open with this unexpected piece of news. They said: We were not expecting it atleast form you. That year, Zubair and Adnan were expecting a suicide report from room number 215 - obviously that was the room of yours truly. And interestingly, for many days, after the declaration of result, I remained ashamed for what I had done! My parents and especially some relatives took a while to recover from this shock…..

Ooay pass ho gaya ????


Khair …. I am not that much concerned with the books and results at the moment. I was telling about my torpid nature. When I was in my teenage, I read somewhere that boys in this age fall in and out of love 100 times a year. I also fell in love, in a hope to hit a three-digit number. Ah, my nature once again … it refused to fall out of this love and unfortunately my score remained 1 for the next 2 years. Sadly, my concerned party was much active. When my score was 0.25, her score was 3.


*~GH sheds some Crocodile Tears~*


And these days i have improved a lil bit because of loads of work but still this nature can't be changed. Coz rather than going to the TV Lounge for the Cricket Updates of Pakistan-England Test Match, I am using the Cell Fone Service Updates. Thankyou Warid Telecom! What else should i say now?


Adios.



11 comments:

Raheel Lakhani said...

Now this was extremely interesting. Very well written, good flow.. Maza aagaya :)

Destiny se yaad aaya, read THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho.. oh I just forgot, you are not into books =P

Read before use said...

You took all the impatience of your readers by publishing this not short post.

gh said...

*GH has a big smile on his face*

Thankyou everybody for this appreciation! Yar feedback counts ... and I am feeling happy that u ppl are reading and liking it as well...

And about books .... the complete sentence was: em not much concerned with the books at the moment. Otherwise who says 'No' to the books!

:)



Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

nice post; as raheel said, AlCHemist is one book u must read..

Anonymous said...

Wow.....this is soo well written! very interesting read indeed! :)
laughed at the part abt ur 3rd year examz.
and laziness is in the air these dayz!!!

Sadaff said...

why do you write so well?
i m angry, very
and envious
yes very very

aur as i m a kid and i m allowed to whine and i m whining. i suck at writing.

you jee great ho!

Anonymous said...

good job

Anonymous said...

good job sajjad umer

gh said...

Thanks @ Tee, Sadaf and Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

What a great site Animal baccarat crystal 1997 kia spectra Frame rack straighten rear of car damage Tamiflu mediction order percocet online no membership fees no doctor http://www.realestate92.info/Pic-yasmin-rios.html Soap skin allergies Accessories headsets Bentley continental flying Meridia parole board indiana business health insurance Desert rose

Anonymous said...

What a great site »