Saturday, July 23, 2005

RLS

Green head has discovered that he is suffering from RLS. Well RLS is Restless Legs Syndrome. It is an uncontrollable urge to move the legs due to uncomfortable sensations.
I still remember how I developed this habit. Long ago when I was at school I saw one of my class fellows, she was quivering her leg impatiently. I wondered how it is possible to rapidly shake the legs in such a way. So I calculated how it can be done and whether I can do it or not? I gave it a try. That day and today I am suffering from this RLS.
And once you develop this habit you can’t get rid of it easily. If u try to avoid it, u feel restlessness. U find something missing and feel a stress on your nerves. Finally u give up, your resistance ends and u start again.

Doctors say that coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolates, tobacco and alcohol should be avoided. But I think in order to avoid RLS trigger, one must have full control over his/her nerves and a concrete willpower as well. Otherwise there is no way out coz there isn’t any medicine for this syndrome.

I also have another syndrome NSM: neend say mohabbat.
My father says it is curable. Lolz.