Friday, December 05, 2008

Fried Eggs

It wasn't colic i was suffering from as i misjudged, it was my empty stomach actually, protesting for being treated with several cups of tea and vanilla flavored muffins since evening. Sighs -- at the moment, my stomach and freezer, both are empty and a bit noisy . Eggs aren't a good idea either, as i already had three in the breakfast -half fried, fully covered with a thick layer of black pepper. Now the only available options are 'tea with muffins' or 'muffins with tea'. Grumbling stomach is a bad thing. It makes you feel that mercury has fallen below another four or five points on the scale.

khair, kartay hain phir say koi chai shai ka ah'tamam.


Listening to: Gallan (Ali Azmat)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try pancakes :)

Anonymous said...

I dont know why u dont take apples,bananas also.Put sum fruit in ur fridge.Put sum fruit juices also.Take bread n blah blah.Actually n basically ur lazy guy.Be a european now.Quick n smart.This is not sheikhupura my dear.

gh said...

Asma: I sure will! Do send some biryani with the cakes too.

Hasan Sb: Ah, sir you got me right! You will find me a new and changed person now!

Somehow, Bharwani Sb also had an idea about it. Once he was telling me that some people are too lazy that even picking a file from cabinet is hard for them. I really liked the way he warned in a soft tone! After that i became careful!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I' have to make all these goodies eventually in few months time .. khud hi banana seekho bhai :P