Thursday, October 05, 2006

Aai Ho - Shor

A slow number that starts with a beautiful Tabla, and sails your mind smoothly to the time frame of 90s’, where you will come to know that it’s almost like what JJ used to practice in his early albums!

I am not so sure about the origin of this band. I am a bit busy today; otherwise I would have run a search for it on Google. So, I am leaving this job for you people (if you are interested). Quality of sound is not very good but at least it’s satisfactory, and I can say this without taking more than a milli second to think. Don’t make :( I know, music players installed on your machines are capable of producing ‘to-taste’ results! Relax and enjoy!

4 Hours Later ....

Tea is the most indispensable item. While at work today, i wished several times aik cup Chai ho jaey. Bas to phir i am taking tea now :)

8 comments:

Read before use said...

roza nahin rakha?

gh said...

2:35 + 4 = 6:35 pm :)

I Think it says all !

Read before use said...

mein coffee wala bands hoon,chaaye wala nahin.

Read before use said...

banda

gh said...

But i have always seen you with a glass of orange juice infront of you :D

Read before use said...

hehehe,that's my usual choice other than water

Anonymous said...

Lolz at time calculation ... and yup while blog surfing I forgot abt my chaye so its high time I shud go ... and yup in rauzaa what i only miss the most is 4-6 times chaeye ... office boy makes on myy specialll request :)

gh said...

Ah .. chai .... Today i am hungry at the moment ...