Thursday, March 23, 2006

Aha … Salam! Hope that everybody is fine and enjoying his/her time in this blog sphere.

On a lighter and a funnier note: Yours truly is still alive!

There were many things that kept me away from blogging – Loads of office work, poor telephone service of PTCL that didn’t let me sign in from home and Hepatitis-A which kept me away from all sorts of activities for about two weeks from the beginning of this month. And now some problem in Blogspot service – I am unable to identify what sort of ban is this. Access to every page is denied. Do you know how I am accessing your pages?

Just like this:

http://www.pkblogs.com/blogname

Direct access is not possible.

Nothing is changed on this blog front from publishing posts, waiting for feedback from readers, religiously reading favorite blogs to aimlessly clicking the blog links in the sidebars – things are the same.

But there is one thing- I missed ya all; Dingle Days by Hani, optimistic posts by Raheel, lively stuff from Khwab, Aamanna’s poetry, goings-on on Asma Mirza’s blog, FM’s wittiness and MariaBeez blog that I rarely visit … winks*

From now on I hope I will be regular in updating and reading your blogs.

Adios

7 comments:

Khawab said...

hey r u sure i am not at ma blog somehow......
*clicks back*

naa i am not....eeerrr u got me confused for a while....
so now tell me jarmana doo ga ap yaa phir u wana b on the floor....aammm i mean do u wana do 60 push-ups....
bolo bolo.....

Raheel Lakhani said...

ohh I missed your posts more than you. welcome back. Get well soon and you can access these sites by www.vtunnel.com or www.unipeak.com too :)

Read before use said...

so that's where you had been gone too, did hepatitis start after you came back from bahawalpur?

Thanks for the acknowlegding DIngle Days!

Read before use said...

oh by the way I am fine too, and you changed the image again, it's nice.
Superman Kryptonite sort!

Maria I said...

Sharfoo's back! Sharfoo's back!

gh said...

Aamanna Aameen! May ALLAH protect everybody from all kinds of sickness and worries.

Just because of these hectic office routines and extended working hours, the knowledge and the experience that we get with the every passing day, will pay off eventually! So, there is nothing to worry about. And I am sure, once past this phase of our career, one day, we will regard it as a most unforgettable chapter in our life!


Khawab So, how much is the fine Lady? :)


Raheel Thx jigs!


Hani I suffered from Hep-A after two weeks on returning from bwp. But perhaps i got the infection from there because its' symptoms take 10 days to appear.

Yeah, this image doesn't pinch the eyes just like the previous one.



Maria The way you are saying Sharfoo's back, it just reminded me a story in which a little boy used to cry wolf! :D

Destitute Rebel said...

hmmm, bahawalpur havent been there in ages, did some of my schooling there.