Thursday, February 09, 2006

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
I haven’t yet completed the first year of my first job :-)

Four Movies Drama Serials I Could Watch Over and Over

  • Tanhayaan
  • Un Kahi
  • Dhoop Kinaaray
  • Sunahray Din

These are unforgettable classics of PTV.

Four Places I Have Lived

  • Lahore
  • Bahawalpur
  • Najran
  • ……Still Blank……

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
This question is frequently repeated in the tags. So I’m just skipping it.

Four Places I Have Been On Vacations
Covered many places in our northern areas last summer.

Four Websites I Visit Daily Whenever I Come Online

  • Yahoo
  • Google
  • CNN
  • Blogs

Four Favorite Foods

  • Bhindi Chicken
  • Biryani, Palao
  • Fried fish
  • Pizza

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

  • In a well lit flight-kitchen of a Boeing on flight.
  • With NATGeo Team, on an expedition in a dense forest.
  • Dubai shopping Festival 2006. (P.S: Alas, it ended four days ago.)
  • With her.

Four People I Tag Next

  • Asma
  • Khawab
  • Raheel
  • Fahd

10 comments:

Khawab said...

since when u started to become formal with me hhuummmm

"thx for ur feedback on ma blog"

or mayb u r being sarcastic that i dont visit the blogs anymore.....

btw do u REALLY had to tag me......

Asma said...

Assalamo alayku w.w.!

well first look out for correcting this "< ! -- [ if !supportLineBreakNewLine ] - - >
" :D

scondly ... thanks for taging ... i was waiting for one :)

oh our dramas match :)

anyhow, inshah allah soon.......tag would be fulfilled!

Asma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Read before use said...

sab log aap say naraaz hain,baat kiya hai??

Fahd Mirza said...

Thanks for tagging me, I have already answered these questions, when I was tagged day before yesterday by San. If you say I will answer them again.

thanks.

gh said...

Khawab:I was neither sarcastic nor formal. It was in connection with your comment on the previous post, which was all about some sort of appreciation from your side. Wasn't it?? And i would like to read that tag post on ur blog soon.

I feel uneasy in the situations when others misinterpret whateva i wanna say. And uneasier when i have to explain the whole story again. Sighs.

I think things are pretty much clear now!

Asma:Walaikum Salam! Seems that u have some good know-how of these codes!

Hani:I don't know rather i don't think so.

Fahd:If the answers are going to be different from those you have published this time, then i would like you to fill the tag again!

gh said...

Hola Aamanna!
How are you?

Fahd Mirza said...

answers would be same so please give me waiver this time.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Videos on ritalin california state government domain registration Nissan service tools effect nexium side salvage audi rs6 Subaru st.louis http://www.schools-culinary.info/japanese-t-shirts-buyers.html sony digital camera new Jeep trails in colorado Saunas gemischt Free win at black jack Lebians teen with milfs only car skin polish Pool solar heating panels http://www.buyvaliumonline1.info/pay_off_debt_calculator.html Shelves fireplace Land rover experiance optoma h31 projector